Party favors are a great way to thank your guests for coming to your child’s birthday party. While there are plenty of store-bought options available, making your own DIY party favors can be a fun and creative way to add a personal touch to the event. In this article, we’ll share 10 creative and budget-friendly DIY party favor ideas that you can try for your child’s next birthday party.
Some of the ideas include:
- Personalized coloring books with crayons or markers
- Homemade playdough with cookie cutters
- DIY slime kits with ingredients and instructions
- Miniature herb garden kits with pots, seeds, and soil
- Customized bubble wands with bubble solution
- And more!
With these creative and unique ideas, your guests will be sure to leave your child’s party with a smile on their face.